INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi from Arizona

where it's nice and warm......NOT!  It's just HOT! Hi everyone!  I'm so pleased to be a part of this group. I just posted the final revisio…

Started by Connie Georghiou

0 Jul 4, 2016

Hello from Scotland

Hi I've just subscribed to the site hoping to pick up some ideas and meet others who enjoy painting and drawing. I am having trouble joinin…

Started by Jacqui McPherson

0 Jun 30, 2016

Hello from Iceland

Hello all.  I am new to this network and I have to say i´m excited to see your works of art, be inspired and hopefully get some good advice…

Started by Þorgrímur Andri Einarsson

9 May 2, 2016
Reply by Michele Paradiso

Hey There from Ontario, Canada

I joined awhile ago but am just now getting around to trying out the workshops. I am a self-taught painter and have been putting some miles…

Started by Kathy Guenkel

0 Apr 8, 2016

Greetings from Canberra, Australia

Hi All, I thought I should put some background forward as I find myself using this site more and more and enjoy looking at peoples work and…

Started by Martin Wilson

0 Jan 25, 2016

Greetings from Nevada US

Hi everyone, I am excited to join this site! The interactive nature of this art community appeals to me greatly, as I am looking for feedba…

Started by Joy Driggs

0 Jan 24, 2016

Hi everyone.

I have been painting less than a year now, and I am wanting to kick up my work to where I feel it has the "wow" factor. I have been learnin…

Started by Phyllis Johnson

10 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Phyllis Johnson

Hello from Spain

Hi everyone! My name is Agustin, I am Spanish and live in Madrid. I started painting oils two years ago, I attend a painting atelier one da…

Started by Agustin Malave

2 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Agustin Malave

Hello from Northern Germany!

Aloha everybody :)Just wanted to introduce myself.I am a 34 years old freelance illustrator from Germany. I studied Industrial Design and A…

Started by Fabia

6 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Fabia

Hello from New Brunswick, Canada

This is a terrific group, so happy I joined!  I am relatively new to painting (3 years) so still have lots to learn and seemingly never eno…

Started by Louise Hicks

2 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Eibhlin Ni Dhrisceoil

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service