INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

videos

I have bought several of Richards brilliant videos, the trouble is I can never find them.I can get as far as the list of those I have boug…

Started by yvonne lunde-andreassen

3 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Tut Blumental

Be aware of scam

A person I know from the complete artist contacted me on facebook. She said there is good news, she won 100'000 $ in an online lottery and…

Started by Thomas Ruckstuhl

1 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by Silvana M Albano

Hello from New Market, Maryland USA

Hello everyone.  I am excited to be a member of this community.  Already I have enjoyed interaction and feedback in a short period of time.…

Started by Donna Quesada

3 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Candi Hogan

NEW FROM DUNEDIN FLORIDA USA

looking foward to sharing and leaarning. hope; to do plein air; out and about my area! if anyone in my area I would like to go out to plein…

Started by andrea anne

2 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Sharon Bray

Hello everybody!

My name is Martina, I am german and live in the very north-east of Germany. I began to paint a few years ago with watercolor and later on w…

Started by Martina Scholz

0 Jun 13, 2015

As if I did not have my hands full already.....

Hello, my name is Kevin, I am an architect and I just recently became a member.  I joined VAA not long ago and was trying to find consisten…

Started by kevin miller

8 May 27, 2015
Reply by kevin miller

Finally speaking up

Hi all. I've been a member for awhile, but, being pretty busy in a number of realms, have checked in only now and then, and haven't formall…

Started by Charlotte Mertz

8 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Charlotte Mertz

Introducing Myself

My name is Rhonda.  I live in Vancouver, Canada.  I started painting after some major health issues about two years ago. I was told that I…

Started by Rhonda Mann

5 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Cindy Nelson

Introduction

Hi.  I am Norma Clark, a recently retired college professor.  One of my goals upon retiring was to learn to draw and paint.  I have been at…

Started by Norma Clark

2 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Candi Hogan

Introducing myself

Hello everyone! My name is Jane Cerami and I live in Southampton, New York, USA. I have recently rekindled my passion for art having spent…

Started by Jane Cerami

0 Mar 22, 2015

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service