INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello All

Hi everyone, great to be in touch with fellow artists, I am a retired Police officer and live in the UK. Painting has always been my hobby,…

Started by bryan hammond

4 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Stuart J. Gourlay

Hello

Hi, I'm Michelle from Perth, I thought I was subscribing to a blog or a newsletter and now I've joined this forum, what a surprise.  I'm lo…

Started by Michelle Reynolds

4 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Terry-jean Carr

Ta Da! Here i am

Hi,  I'm new at painting landscapes. I'm discovering that connecting with others of like mind helps me grow. I hope to make new friends..ev…

Started by Montalvo

2 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Montalvo

Greetings!

I am new to the site.  Looking forward to learning more about painting methods and social networking tips.  I teach Wine and Palette Classe…

Started by TiffanyB

0 Oct 19, 2011

Hello

Living on the beautiful North Coast of NSW, I recently began to paint for therapy, having only ever painted walls, doors and ceilings! I am…

Started by Barb Haynes

4 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Barb Haynes

I'm New Too!

HELLOOOOO, My name is Amy, I'm from a small town about 60 miles South of Buffalo New York, called Fredonia. It's a college town with lots o…

Started by Amy Jackman

4 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Amy Jackman

Barbara Sawyer

Hi   Everyone  So nice to find this  program. I'm Barbara Sawyer    I live  near Culver, Oregon  USA   it is in  Central Oregon the heart o…

Started by Barbara Sawyer

6 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Barbara Sawyer

hello!

Hi, my name is Teodora. I started to do watercolor painting or rather started to try do paint with watercolor about a month ago. I know…

Started by Teo Dora

3 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Teo Dora

Hei

Hei, From Norway!   My name is Linda and I have just moved to Norway from England. I have been working hard at learning to draw and paint.…

Started by linda Rae

0 Sep 13, 2011

Hello fellow artists!

Hi all, I am an artist based in Pune, India and have recently become a full time artist. I have been working in many mediums for 2D art and…

Started by Mandar Marathe

1 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Tracey Sisk

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service