INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi there!

I'm Shirley Dawson from central Arkansas.  Found this site after purchasing some of Richards DVD lessons.  I'm loving them btw.  I'm a reti…

Started by Shirley Dawson

0 Apr 17, 2011

introduce

hi everyone   im a new member  my name is nigel necklen and although i waqs born in nz   i have been living in aus for 37 years  thats what…

Started by nigel necklen

0 Mar 10, 2011

introducing myself

My name is Karin and I am new to the forum. I am a 38 year old SAHM. I graduated from High School with a Fine Arts degree, but went to Comm…

Started by Karin Chudy

0 Feb 8, 2011

::PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES::

Hello Everyone, I am very new to this blog/forum, and I have already received to emails from two members. I came to the forum and saw not m…

Started by Morgan Phillips

34 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by deborah a weaver

Hi!

Hello everyone, hope you all are enjoying the new year!  I live in California, and enjoy travel, exercise, food, my dogs, and of course pai…

Started by Steve Kohr

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Patricia Genever

Gift Giving

As I am new to this site could someone please explain the gift giving and the badge stuff thanks Lorri RobertsARTIST'S PRAYER.rtf   Thanks…

Started by Lorri Costan Roberts

1 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Roena King

introducing myself

I have been interested in drawing and painting since High school and in my mature years became serious  about learning more and chasing the…

Started by Lorri Costan Roberts

1 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Roena King

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service