INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello my name is Dorian/aka/dor Here's my brief history

Began to  oil paint  like 60 years ago when I was given a paint by number kit for Christmas.  I was born in New Jersey. Got tired of it qui…

Started by Dorian Aronson

13 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Dorian Aronson

Hello

I am just new to this site. Thank you for adding me. I am a self-taught artist. I want to learn how to paint people/people portraits. My me…

Started by Sherie Welsford

0 Jul 21, 2014

Hello

I would like to say hello to the group. I started oil painting last winter and really love it. But its hard to improve your skills without…

Started by Silke Sauritz

0 May 27, 2014

Painting

Hello everyone, my name is Larissa, I'm from Canada and I just joined to participate in the workshop because I want to learn to paint. I st…

Started by Larissa Svinoukhova

3 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by saghi

New to the Complete Artist

Hello, My name is Jocelyn (Josh) Arsenault from Quebec Canda and I am retired. I was drawing when I was a kid but realy started when I was…

Started by Jocelyn Arsenault

2 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Jocelyn Arsenault

Aloha, folks!

Aloha, I just learned about this site and I am anxious to give it a try.  I took up painting a little over a year ago and have made amazin…

Started by MAL

0 Apr 9, 2014

Introduce myself

Hello all! This time i cannot make the same mistakes again, i suppose. So, there it is. I am a portuguese retired electronic engineer, almo…

Started by Rodrigo Leal

0 Apr 9, 2014

Thanks Richard and Hello All!

Hi from Canada! Signed up a couple of days ago and sure glad I did. Also just bought a couple of Richard's bundles to get me on my way. Tha…

Started by Christopher O'Brien

0 Apr 2, 2014

New Today!!!

Hi All--just wanted to introduce myself! I'm from Virginia, and I was attracted to this Broken Color workshop because I've always loved the…

Started by Barbara Ryan

0 Apr 2, 2014

Hello from Canada!!

Good morning !! Bonjour!!! I am Chantal Graveline. I live in Barrie. Ontario. Canada!! Discovered this network through the Masters Summitt…

Started by Chantal Graveline

1 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Ramya

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service