Resources (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My little hide-away

I am rather certain that all of us feel this way -- and this thought may have been posted already, if not literally, at least figuratively,…

Started by Jim Haycock

3 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Dj Robertson

Viewing workshop photos

I have a problem viewing the photos to vote... I type in workshop56 in the photo department but can only see a portion off the photos and n…

Started by Siobhan

0 Jul 30, 2016

Easy way to draw boats using figure 8

Using the figure 8 method is an insanely easy way to draw a boat quickly and accurately. Here is a video that explains it How to draw a boa…

Started by Kathy Werner

0 May 15, 2016

videos not loading

HI, Richard has been sending emails to view 2010 posted videos but I have been experiencing very slow loading on these both from his site a…

Started by Stan Chraminski

0 Apr 4, 2016

landscape with the oil painting inspiration from kevin hill painting

2016-02-24%2015.44.47.jpg

Started by Rosso Nerro

1 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Rosso Nerro

Has anyone had experience working with VIDA?

My Art a Fashion Statement! Recently I was approached by VIDA inviting me to collaborate with them as a designer to convert my artworks int…

Started by Rex Woodmore

0 Jan 25, 2016

About photos in Google ...

Do you think it's fine to paint from a nice photo that I found in Google or should I ask the photographer first for his consent?  what do y…

Started by Tut Blumental

6 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Siobhan

Anatomy & Perspective

If you draw & paint what you see, then anatomy & perspective won't be necessary, right? Anatomy is what you know and so is perspect…

Started by Lori C.H. ART LAVA

3 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by sally alter

Chroma Interactive Acrylic paints

Help, I spent a lot of money on the above paints only to find that I am unable to paint anything decent with them. I can paint in oils, but…

Started by sally alter

0 Oct 8, 2015

Looking for suggestions

Hi everyone!  I started painting 3 years ago and now feel I've hit a bit of a plateau where I don't seem to be getting better.  I've joined…

Started by Louise Hicks

2 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Louise Hicks

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service