Resources (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

problem posting photos

Hi everyone: I am having trouble uploading photos from my iphone to the address provided for this.  Am I being impatient?  How long after s…

Started by Hilary Baisley

1 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Eibhlin Ni Dhrisceoil

Suggestions on how to set up art studio.

I have a cluttered small art studio and I want to do something.  How have you set up your room so there is a place for everything?  Do you…

Started by Sharon Bray

25 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Laurena Beirnes

learn to paint

I don't have much experience communicating on web site. I hope the program will be user friendly. 

Started by Mei

2 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Robyne Clark

A Matter of Variety

Talking about composition, here are a few pointers that may help you to produce more interesting and varied arrangements for your paintings…

Started by John Rowland Kay

0 May 24, 2015

App to email painting photos

I needed to email photos of some paintings but my computer seemed to automatically reduce the resolutions, very frustrating. It was suggest…

Started by Laurena Beirnes

1 May 23, 2015
Reply by John Rowland Kay

App to email painting photos

I needed to email photos of some paintings but my computer seemed to automatically reduce the resolutions, very frustrating. It was suggest…

Started by Laurena Beirnes

0 Apr 25, 2015

Past Workshops

Hi guys, Wondering how you go into past workshops and take a look at them and pay to paint them.  Found it once before. you could look thro…

Started by Rhonda Mann

0 Apr 21, 2015

Transporting wet paintings/ Hot Box Construction

Does anyone have a secret to transporting wet paintings from Plein Air site to the car and home?   During my last vacation I took painting…

Started by Lacy Dutton

2 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Paula Salmons

Discussion forums

I can't figure out how to get to the discussion and workshop submissions for Workshop 41 which I signed up for today.  Can some one help me?

Started by Norma Clark

0 Mar 6, 2015

Artists Helping Artists radio

Interesting topics (each show lasts roughly an hour long) can be heard at your convenience on www.blogtalkradio.com/artistshelpingartists (…

Started by Linda Bell

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Paul Merrill

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service