Resources (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Input on 3 paintings

I submitted the 3 pastel paintings on my page to a pastel competition. Not accepted but I'm not discouraged, I understand that each juror i…

Started by Carol Smeraldo

0 Mar 4, 2014

This site has been hacked

I just got an email supposedly from this site, asking me to contact a different Yahoo address and it included several links (which I did no…

Started by Debra Fox

3 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Diane Quinn

Referrence Photo

What is the difference between these 3 photos of the same scene?

Started by Michael J. Severin

0 Feb 24, 2014

Starting a painting

Do you ever have trouble getting started?  It seems like there are so many ways to START a painting.  Using complements to cover the canvas…

Started by Nancy Tigert

1 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Sandra Taylor Petersen

Non-toxic solvent

"Can anyone tell me a good non-toxic solvent for oils? I use an odourless solvent but goodness knows what that's made of..." I notice Richa…

Started by Annie Cullen

28 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Annie Cullen

How to photograph the Slice/Painting

Hi Richard I'm really excited about starting to paint the group painting but.. Can you please explain how to photograph the slice/painting…

Started by Moyra Le Blanc Smith

0 Jan 14, 2014

Iartexpo

Please:http://iartexpo.jimdo.comhttps://jbanne.see.meThank you Jacques Banne Merry ChristmassHappy New Year Please share ths with all your…

Started by Jacques Banne

0 Dec 8, 2013

Making Prints

Hi all, I am finding it very hard to find a printer for my paintings. Wow what a circle i have been running. Most of my local printers dont…

Started by Annette Taunton

1 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Amanda Brett

Using art to improve ones view on life

Hi my name is Jane Thompson and I am a new member.  I have been following Richard for some time but never plucked up the courage to join th…

Started by Jane HM Thompson

9 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Jane HM Thompson

Richard's Process Information

I notice Richard pulls the tape off at the end of several of his demos.  I usually just paint all the way to the edge, is there a reason fo…

Started by Wendy Cunningham

0 Sep 8, 2013

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service