Colleen McCafferty's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for that information Barbara.  Obviously more brands have come onto the ma…"

Colleen McCafferty replied Jan 15, 2018 to Traditional Oils -v- Water Soluble Oils

30 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by Nicole Barrière-Jahan

"Thank you for your response Gerald.  Your brush cleaning exercise sounds excellent!…"

Colleen McCafferty replied Mar 4, 2017 to Traditional Oils -v- Water Soluble Oils

30 Mar 28, 2018

"Thanks for your input Richard.  It's interesting that you have gone back to standard…"

Colleen McCafferty replied Mar 4, 2017 to Traditional Oils -v- Water Soluble Oils

30 Mar 28, 2018

"Hi Candi, I have just responded to your message with the message to Cindy above.  No…"

Colleen McCafferty replied Apr 4, 2015 to Traditional Oils -v- Water Soluble Oils

30 Mar 28, 2018

"Hi Cindy and Candi, Thank you for your helpful comments.  It's all very interesting.…"

Colleen McCafferty replied Apr 4, 2015 to Traditional Oils -v- Water Soluble Oils

30 Mar 28, 2018

"Thank you very much for your comments Mike.  I haven't yet bought any water soluble…"

Colleen McCafferty replied Jan 13, 2015 to Traditional Oils -v- Water Soluble Oils

30 Mar 28, 2018

"Thank you Jorge. I think it's worth a try, and yes, probably only four tubes initial…"

Colleen McCafferty replied Dec 20, 2014 to Traditional Oils -v- Water Soluble Oils

30 Mar 28, 2018

"Hi Ian and Jorge,  Thank you both for your helpful replies.  I think I would like to…"

Colleen McCafferty replied Dec 18, 2014 to Traditional Oils -v- Water Soluble Oils

30 Mar 28, 2018

"Hi Lori, Thank you for your reply and welcome to the site!  I mostly use acrylics an…"

Colleen McCafferty replied Dec 3, 2014 to Traditional Oils -v- Water Soluble Oils

30 Mar 28, 2018

"Welcome Felicity. I'm sure you will enjoy being a member of this site. Your three we…"

Colleen McCafferty replied Jan 1, 2014 to Hello all.

6 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Felicity Deverell

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service