Brenda Osborne's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Stuart for all your information, it was very helpful, I printed off what you…"

Brenda Osborne replied Oct 26, 2012 to Framing Oil Paintings?

4 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Brenda Osborne

"Hi Dorian Thanks for that, will google that topic, hopefully will assist me.  I don'…"

Brenda Osborne replied Aug 24, 2012 to "Artists Block"

5 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Eileen McConkey

"Thanks for your advice Linda, I must get motivated.  "

Brenda Osborne replied Aug 24, 2012 to "Artists Block"

5 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Eileen McConkey

"Hi Jessie, welcome to the Complete Artist, hope you enjoy all it offers. Cheers Bren…"

Brenda Osborne replied Mar 22, 2012 to Amazing Work!

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Brenda Osborne

"Received my Mastering Color DVD two days ago and have had a run through, it is great…"

Brenda Osborne replied Feb 28, 2012 to Mastering Color

173 May 3, 2018
Reply by Dipali Deshpande

"Thank you Lyndon, I did wonder about that.  I thought that perhaps you download phot…"

Brenda Osborne replied Feb 21, 2012 to Painting photos

2 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Brenda Osborne

"Many thanks Richard, it is only 40 mins drive to Strath. I do want some more supplie…"

Brenda Osborne replied Feb 15, 2012 to Hello from beautiful Victor Harbor, South Australia

9 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Brenda Osborne

"Thanks Lyndon, yes I will look up that website, I have only just done the one painti…"

Brenda Osborne replied Feb 15, 2012 to Hello from beautiful Victor Harbor, South Australia

9 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Brenda Osborne

"Hello Debbie, yes Victor is beautiful, have lived here for nearly eight years, came…"

Brenda Osborne replied Feb 14, 2012 to Hello from beautiful Victor Harbor, South Australia

9 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Brenda Osborne

"Thank you Dor, I welcome the chance to be able to chat with other people interested…"

Brenda Osborne replied Feb 13, 2012 to Hello from beautiful Victor Harbor, South Australia

9 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Brenda Osborne

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service