Legislation is going through at this very moment to allow the wholesale slaughter of endangered species in various States in the US.
I don't do this very often but we are seeking everyone's help to spread the word! For more information visit the Living with Wolves website, or their FB page (this auction going live there on 31st August).
Thanks so much for any help you are able to lend.
Keep the colour in your life, kind regards
Online Secret Auction to Help Raise Awareness and Funds for Living with Wolves (www.livingwithwolves.org) - help conserve these endangered species and their habitats!
Please, if you are willing, would you copy and post this via email, FB, websites, or any other means:
A secret auction for the original watercolour 'First Light' inspired by Living with Wolves will commence on 1st September and continue until 31st October 2014.
Anyone interested in owning this stunning original watercolour 610mm x 320mm (unframed size) should submit their bid with name, location and bid by one of two means:
1. go to Sandi's website: http://www.sandilear.com/contact-sandi.html and fill out the form and submit it, that way all bids are traceable
2. go to Sandi's FB page: http://www.facebook.com/sandi.lear and send a private message using the message button top right of the screen
3. All bids will be collated and more than one bid per person may be entered.
4. The work may be seen at Sandi's solo exhibition 'Freedom' at Halliday's Point Library Gallery, Halliday's Point, New South Wales from 3rd October to 31st October 2014
5. The Gallery curator and Sandi will collate the bids to ensure transparency and announce the winner on the evening of the 31st October. The winner will be contacted by email or private FB message. It is preferred the winner will allow announcement of their name, however confidentiality can be assured if that is their express wish.
6. All proceeds will be donated to Living with Wolves to help raise awareness and funds for the wonderful work they do in protecting and ensuring the continued success of the endangered species.
Any questions, please email or message Sandi per the contact details above.
Add a Comment