Dorian Aronson's Discussions (537)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Norma Just now found your introduction!  Very glad to meet you and I want to warm…"

Dorian Aronson replied Mar 26, 2015 to Introduction

2 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Candi Hogan

"Hi Mary I found Richard online also!  We are so fortunate to be living in this time…"

Dorian Aronson replied Aug 31, 2014 to Hello my name is Dorian/aka/dor Here's my brief history

13 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Dorian Aronson

"Hi Nancy, thank you so much your lovely comments.  You just put a huge smile on my f…"

Dorian Aronson replied Apr 28, 2014 to Hello my name is Dorian/aka/dor Here's my brief history

13 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Dorian Aronson

"Welcome Larissa to The Complete Artist.  I am amazed at your natural talent, you are…"

Dorian Aronson replied Apr 24, 2014 to Painting

3 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by saghi

"Magnificent painting.   God is  great and your are a wonderful testimony, thank you.…"

Dorian Aronson replied Jan 21, 2014 to Just recieved your "Purpose of Painting".

19 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by deb hill

"Keep Laffin Julia and you will become an accomplished artist in no time! LOL    Clic…"

Dorian Aronson replied Nov 21, 2013 to Your first painting?

4 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Dorian Aronson

"Welcome Julia I am so glad you have joined us! Keep painting you are very good.  For…"

Dorian Aronson replied Oct 23, 2013 to Your first painting?

4 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Dorian Aronson

"Thank you Mary. You however are so much further ahead in the path I will have to run…"

Dorian Aronson replied Oct 4, 2013 to Hello my name is Dorian/aka/dor Here's my brief history

13 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Dorian Aronson

"Hi Mary I just read your message.  Thank you for writing to me.  I am going looking…"

Dorian Aronson replied Sep 30, 2013 to Hello my name is Dorian/aka/dor Here's my brief history

13 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Dorian Aronson

"Hi Jess Go here  http://dgoilpaintingtechniques.com/walnutoil-2/  to find out why.  …"

Dorian Aronson replied Jul 10, 2013 to HELLO FROM MEXICO ..

7 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by mario alberto velazquez

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service