INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello

Hi I'm Anne and excitedly waiting for my DVD's to arrive. Can't wait to start the exercises and participating in the monthly workshop chall…

Started by Anne Wheeler

0 Feb 1, 2012

Hello everyone..

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Dave, I'm looking forward to enjoying, and learning more from everyones experi…

Started by Dave Hardy

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Dave Hardy

Greetings from Vermont

Hi to all my new art friends - I found Richard's painting site quite by accident, and was totally impressed with his teaching and painting…

Started by Cathy Dellinger

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Dorian Aronson

G'day from Sydney

Hi I am Sergei from Sydney, Australia (Seven Hills if someone lives close enough). I was born and lived until 1991 in the former USSR where…

Started by Sergei Rioumin

1 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Montalvo

Hello!

Hi everyone, I'm Delores and from Oregon in the US. I've lived here all my life (pathetic!), but do love to travel. That would be the one g…

Started by Delores Rhodes

8 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Delores Rhodes

Hi Everyone

My Name is Ronnie Byles, Iive in Natchitoches, Louisiana, USA. Im new to this site. Hope to meet more people and learn more about paintin…

Started by Ronnie Byles

2 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by marilyn woodcock

bOB

I'm new here and pretty shy

Started by bob taylor

1 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by marilyn woodcock

Beverly J Raffaele

My passion is writing, art, and flower gardening. I love to paint, create, dance, sing, and spoil our grandchildren. I write and paint. I…

Started by Beverly J Raffaele

1 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Sal Cintorino

Beginner from British Columbia, Canada

Hello everyone, Glad to be in a forum with so many newbie's like myself. I am 60 years old and learning to draw a bit right now and trying…

Started by Jane Pinter

1 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Beverley Greig

New to the Complete Artist

Hi I'm new to this site.  I have taken some lessons in the past but find it difficult to go to classes now as I react to paint fumes (both…

Started by Kay Lenehan

2 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Kay Lenehan

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service