Painting (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thank you fellow artists

I am only new to The Complete Artist but already I have learned and applied some valuable suggestions. Attached are 2 photos the before and…

Started by Lisa Sherratt

1 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Rhonda Mann

Plein Air Convention in Monterey/carpooling

Hello fellow artists! Are any of you planning to attend the Plein Air Convention this year in Monterey? I just learnt that they are not goi…

Started by Darya Vassina

3 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by ADRIANA LALINDE

Great tool to assist to find the exact colours/values in your photos using online resource

This is a colour site, which breaks down the colours in a photograph, and gives you colour palettes accordingly. Great tool following on fr…

Started by Jen C r u d e n

13 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Jen C r u d e n

What happened to our group composition?

Have I missed the final assembly by Richard of our group composition? If so, can someone kindly point me in the right direction?many thanks…

Started by Beverly Alldridge

0 Aug 28, 2014

Oil Painting queries

Hi All I have only been using oils (WOils) for a few months, and have a couple of questions. Firstly how is the best way to store finished…

Started by Mark Coombe

14 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Ian Given

Composition discussion

The 3 photos are of the same scene,but are different ..what is the the difference between each photo.  These photos represent an important…

Started by Michael J. Severin

9 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Lori Ippolito

Varnishing

Hi everybody, I never varnished my paintings and would be glad if you share with me your method and materials for good varnishing. Maybe…

Started by Idan Solomon

0 Jul 13, 2014

What do People Say to you when you are Plein Air painting in public places????

Recently I was painting outside my condo in Hilton Head Island at the gazebo, and the yard workers kept driving by.  Then they all decided…

Started by Lacy Dutton

2 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Wanda McDonald

Just recieved your "Purpose of Painting".

I realized that one of the joys of painting is to re-state what you personally see God creating around you and then you also become "a crea…

Started by deb hill

19 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by deb hill

Inspired by Sunsets email

I just received the email for Richard's new complete course "Mastering Sunsets": http://www.livepaintinglessons.com/MasteringSunsets/ On…

Started by Doug

1 May 6, 2014
Reply by Doug

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service