INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello from Scotland

Hi I've just subscribed to the site hoping to pick up some ideas and meet others who enjoy painting and drawing. I am having trouble joinin…

Started by Jacqui McPherson

0 Jun 30, 2016

Hello from Iceland

Hello all.  I am new to this network and I have to say i´m excited to see your works of art, be inspired and hopefully get some good advice…

Started by Þorgrímur Andri Einarsson

9 May 2, 2016
Reply by Michele Paradiso

Hey There from Ontario, Canada

I joined awhile ago but am just now getting around to trying out the workshops. I am a self-taught painter and have been putting some miles…

Started by Kathy Guenkel

0 Apr 8, 2016

Greetings from Canberra, Australia

Hi All, I thought I should put some background forward as I find myself using this site more and more and enjoy looking at peoples work and…

Started by Martin Wilson

0 Jan 25, 2016

Greetings from Nevada US

Hi everyone, I am excited to join this site! The interactive nature of this art community appeals to me greatly, as I am looking for feedba…

Started by Joy Driggs

0 Jan 24, 2016

Hi everyone.

I have been painting less than a year now, and I am wanting to kick up my work to where I feel it has the "wow" factor. I have been learnin…

Started by Phyllis Johnson

10 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Phyllis Johnson

Hello from Spain

Hi everyone! My name is Agustin, I am Spanish and live in Madrid. I started painting oils two years ago, I attend a painting atelier one da…

Started by Agustin Malave

2 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Agustin Malave

Hello from Northern Germany!

Aloha everybody :)Just wanted to introduce myself.I am a 34 years old freelance illustrator from Germany. I studied Industrial Design and A…

Started by Fabia

6 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Fabia

Hello from New Brunswick, Canada

This is a terrific group, so happy I joined!  I am relatively new to painting (3 years) so still have lots to learn and seemingly never eno…

Started by Louise Hicks

2 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Eibhlin Ni Dhrisceoil

videos

I have bought several of Richards brilliant videos, the trouble is I can never find them.I can get as far as the list of those I have boug…

Started by yvonne lunde-andreassen

3 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Tut Blumental

RSS

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Groups

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Events

© 2017   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service