INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inappropriate Message via Complete Artist

Hi, Everyone.  I'm new here and like what I've seen so far.  I'm afraid this isn't the right forum for this letter, but I don't know where…

Started by Dottie Dracos

6 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Trevor Erskine

A brief introduction.

Hi. I have been a member for a short while, and I have been truly enjoying the limited interaction I have had with others on the site. Seei…

Started by Michael Chomse

2 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Michael Chomse

HELLO FROM MEXICO ..

I have short time here,and I think I m learning a bit of all..from young i liked to draw and after a little watercolor, perhaps because it…

Started by mario alberto velazquez

7 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by mario alberto velazquez

Hey Yall!!

I just saw this forum.   How exciting!.. Well I'm Manneherrin and I just loooove this site....love ya'lls work. lots of good critiques here…

Started by Manneherrin

0 Jul 1, 2013

hello

I am a grandmother raising 4 grandbabys and the last time i did anything resembling art work was about 35 years ago.  Just looking at every…

Started by erinne kennedy dock

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by erinne kennedy dock

Hallo everyone.  I am from Curacao and I really love my place. Every Friday morning we go out with a small group to paint outdoors. There a…

Started by Arthur Oster

2 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Arthur Oster

Hello from the Caribbean

Hello All...I am brand new to acrylics, am full of questions and hopefully won't test your patience too much! I have been cruising the cari…

Started by Val

4 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Val

Newbie here...

Hi, I joined today and am just making my way around the site. I was interested in getting involved with the challenge/workshops. I've been…

Started by Dave Pierce

3 May 30, 2013
Reply by Dave Pierce

New Enthusiastic Member

Hello everyone, Just joined last week when I purchased a MasterClass package with Aerial Perspective and other landscapes. Painting has…

Started by Tom Beljan

1 May 28, 2013
Reply by Silvana M Albano

I'm a new member too !

Hello to you all.   I'm in my late 60s and started close to 4 years ago.  Unlike many others, I never drew or painted as a kid, never took…

Started by Tzipora Ne'eman Feder

3 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Jeri McDonald

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service