INTRODUCE YOURSELF!! (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introduction

Hi!  I'm Paula (aka Mimi) from Alabama and I love to do impressionistic paintings.  I'm new to The Complete Artist, and so far, am loving i…

Started by Paula Wheat

0 Dec 2, 2013

New to The Complete Artist

I've been, very much off and on, drawing and painting with different mediums for the past two years or so.  Although most of my works, over…

Started by George Hall II

0 Nov 18, 2013

Introduce new member

Hi everyone, my name is Faye; I live in the US in central Georgia. I am retired and started painting some years ago with a friend, gave it…

Started by faye

2 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by faye

New to The Complete Artist website

Hi Everyone, Firstly, I think I have published this post in error into the blog.  I'm sorry about that! I'm new to this site and thought I…

Started by Colleen McCafferty

0 Oct 13, 2013

Introduction

Hello

Started by Britt Greenland

4 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Christine Lewis

Introduction

Hi from Mark Coombe, I live near Rockhampton in Central Queensland, Australia and am new to painting. I have been a professional photograph…

Started by Mark Coombe

4 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Mark Coombe

Saying "YES" to art

Hello all! I am a person who has wanted to be an artist my whole life, and felt a great deal of frustration when I thought I wasn't, that i…

Started by Mary Wykes

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Silvana M Albano

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!

I am new on this group, I would like to introduce myself to you, I'm from Montreal, Canada, I paint since many years, I am a full time pa…

Started by Marcelle Larochelle

2 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Mary Wykes

Hello, I am Tony and live in Belgium, little town near Antwerp, start painting and school with oils and acrylics  in summer 2012,  look to…

Started by Tony Coppens

1 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by saghi

Hello from Richard E. Adams! I hope you will view my fine art works.

Hello, Everyone!  I am new here.  I hope you will stop by and take a look at my fine art works.  Right now, I just have some of my painting…

Started by Richard E. Adams

1 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Jill Kahans

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service