Painting (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mastering Sunset v.2

A gift from Richard hard work is the Mastering Sunset serie. So well explained and done. Thank You

Started by Jocelyn Arsenault

3 May 4, 2014
Reply by Rodrigo Leal

Nordic windmill

Any help about how to draw perfect straight rigs on oil?

Started by Rodrigo Leal

0 Apr 12, 2014

Examining his Shadow?

I am a new boy here and this is my first posting. I am taking Richard's encouragement to post a recent painting. Comments very welcome. I s…

Started by Michael Lang

28 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by MAL

Color Harmony

Mannerrin brought up a comment about the color harmony I used on my painting, "A Captive Audience".  As Mannerrin pointed out, it is a doub…

Started by Michael J. Severin

3 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Steinunn Einarsdottir

PVA Size

So, is there a difference between PVA size (such as gamblins) and drywall PVA? Drywall PVA is a fraction of the cost, as it isn't packaged…

Started by Karen Olson

0 Feb 4, 2014

storm clouds

Hello everyone. I wonder if there are any thoughts you'd like to share to aid me in painting storm clouds. My plan is to have a sky that is…

Started by Beverly Alldridge

3 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Joy M W

Plein air - way to transport wet artwork

Have seen a few queries on the above.   This may be of assistance to others out there, as I also wondered on this and upon researching site…

Started by Jen C r u d e n

0 Dec 10, 2013

Your first painting?

Hello everyone! I am new to the site and also new to painting. I thought it would be interesting, fun, educational and maybe even inspirati…

Started by Julia Childers

4 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Dorian Aronson

Test

test

Started by Doug

1 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Doug

My paintings oil on canvas

Please advise experienced painters! I need to paint a painting oil on canvas that is the size of 2.30m to 1m and should consist of 6 differ…

Started by Božidar Zvekan

0 Aug 19, 2013

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service