Painting (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling paintings - How much to charge

I have just been approached by someone looking to buy one of my paintings (well asking if i have similar paintings to a particular one she…

Started by Scott Sandlan

1 May 17, 2012
Reply by Doug

I need all the help I can get :)

Hello, I have just started to paint. I have had no lessons, only what I can find on Youtube. I am living in Romania at present and would li…

Started by Paula Dariece Lawrence

6 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by robin lyons

Amazing Work!

I am new to painting and to the forum.  Looking at all the photos members have submitted is very intimidating.  You all do such amazing wor…

Started by Jessie Leturno

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Brenda Osborne

Are artists inks paint?

Hi everyone There is a competition I'm thinking of entering that states that the artwork must be paint. They define paint as: PAINTWorks ma…

Started by Julie Wickham

0 Mar 10, 2012

Cracking paint

Hi guys,    I use water based oils and occasionally some areas of my painting start to get these little cracks. It's usually in the green a…

Started by David Gorski

6 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by David Gorski

Painting photos

I have just completed my first major painting in acrylics and would welcome critique from anyone, but am unsure how to download the photo,…

Started by Brenda Osborne

2 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Brenda Osborne

Am I an artist or a wanna be?

Hello all,   I'm new to the group. I discovered Richard's website and accepted his invitation to his painting workshop that required I join…

Started by Delores Rhodes

36 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Delores Rhodes

types of paints, oils or acrylics

Hi, I have used Acrylics for about 6 years now. Since I have been with all of you & Richard on this fantastic site I have looked at so…

Started by debbie piro

0 Feb 12, 2012

How do you set a $ Price on a painting?

My big problem as a painter is trying to work out what price to set for a painting. This gives me nightmares. How do other artists work out…

Started by Jeffery Doherty

17 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Timothy Luk

February Workshop?

Does any one know the topic for the upcoming February Workshop? Thanks Doug

Started by Doug

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Doug

RSS

About

The Complete Artist is a friendly social network for all artists wanting to improve their painting.

Get my FREE Painting Lessons here!

Groups

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2024   Created by Richard Robinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service